Attorney Evan S. Rothfarb is an accomplished litigator whose complex litigation experience includes both class action lawsuits and multi-district litigation.
A graduate of Cornell Law School and former clerk for the Hon. James Knoll Gardner of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Evan began his legal career as an associate in a small New York City litigation firm, specializing in commercial litigation and class actions. Subsequently, he founded a boutique litigation firm, where he represented individuals and businesses in a variety of commercial actions before state and federal courts around the country.
In early 2017, Evan brought his considerable litigation skills to Schlanger Law Group, putting his extensive experience to work in the consumer protection, consumer class action, and large debt collection defense arenas.
- J.D., 2005, Cornell Law School
- Editor, Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy
- B.A., 2002, University of Washington, magna cum laude
- Law Clerk for the Honorable James Knoll Gardner, United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New York
- United States District Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- NYCBA Disability Law Committee (2017-2020 term), Member
- National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA), Member